Jim Furyk 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: The Right Fit for Pebble Beach?
Ray Carlin, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Jim Furyk
Jim Furyk 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 125-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,200 DraftKings; $8,700 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:25 p.m. ET Thursday; 10:20 a.m. ET Friday
If indeed Pebble Beach turns out to be the type of U.S. Open venue which rewards accuracy over power, then the rejuvenated former Ryder Cup captain could thrive in these conditions.
It should come as little surprise that Furyk owns seven top-five results in this tournament over his lengthy career, including a victory at Olympia Fields in 2003 and three other runner-up finishes.
Other late-fortysomethings will receive more attention (ahem, Phil Mickelson) for late-career attempts to add another major, but Furyk has always been as determined as anyone – and he knows this week might offer his best final chance.
Jim Furyk Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Jim Furyk ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 42
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 30
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 33
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 22
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 11