Lucas Glover 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Glover Will Struggle
May 12, 2018; Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, USA; Lucas Glover plays his shot from the 18th tee during the third round of The Players Championship golf tournament at TPC Sawgrass – Stadium Course. Mandatory Credit: Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports
Lucas Glover 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 250-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,500 DraftKings; $8,300 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:15 a.m. ET Thursday; 3:14 a.m. ET Friday
Glover hasn’t played in an Open since 2013, and his career performance in this major isn’t great. He’s missed the cut in four of his eight appearances, and he’s finished inside the top 25 just once.
His Long-Term Greens in Regulation mark (75th) suggests he will struggle to contend on an accuracy-style course. On the plus side, he’s been good lately, finishing in the top 10 in his past two events coming into the week.
But those events were at super-easy PGA courses. Royal Portrush will present a different challenge. I’m not buying it.
Lucas Glover Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Lucas Glover ranks among the other 164 British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 12
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 13
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 46
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 3
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 5