Matt Wallace 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: On the Radar After Bethpage Showing
Credit: Joshua S. Kelly-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Matt Wallace
Matt Wallace 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 80-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,600 DraftKings; $9,400 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 11:24 a.m. ET Thursday; 5:09 p.m. ET Friday
No longer a stranger to major championship leaderboards, thanks to a T-3 finish at last month’s PGA Championship where he never quite contended, but did acquit himself nicely on the weekend, Wallace should benefit from conditions which might more closely resemble an Open Championship than a U.S. Open. A solid ball-striker, the Englishman might be an even better scrambler, which should be of critical importance this week.
Armed with momentum from that PGA result, Wallace offers some nice value to those who believe he could come close to repeating that performance.
Matt Wallace Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Matt Wallace ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 63
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 15
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 28
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 26
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 50