Tommy Fleetwood 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: A Worthy Investment
Stephen Lew, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Tommy Fleetwood
Tommy Fleetwood 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 25-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,200 DraftKings; $10,800 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 7:29 a.m. ET Thursday; 12:54 p.m. ET Friday
Fleetwood’s odds in these majors are starting to creep up, but that’s very warranted and it’s hard to not continue to find ways to bet him. He’s top 10 in Long-Term Adjusted Round Score and is assuredly one of the best ball-strikers in the world. But he has the distance, too, ranking fourth in the world in Strokes Gained: Off-the-Tee. No surprise, he’s also fourth in SG: Tee-to-Green.
I’m not sure what more you would want out of a potential contender, and his number at 33/1 is still reasonable. His odds of +290 for a top-10 finish are also intriguing, and I’ll be looking to buy him in both DFS and head-to-head matchup props. He’s one of the more complete golfers in the world, and he seems ready to break through in a big way.
Tommy Fleetwood Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Tommy Fleetwood ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 9
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 5
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 34
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 15
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 5
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 4