MLB Odds, Picks, Predictions | Cubs vs Nationals, Guardians vs Yankees Lead Wednesday’s Smartest Bets
Matt Dirksen/Getty Images. Pictured: Ian Happ of the Chicago Cubs.
- MLB odds and predictions pick up late Wednesday.
- Check out bets for Cubs vs. Nationals, Guardians vs. Yankees, Blue Jays vs. Red Sox.
The MLB odds board on Wednesday, May 3, features 16 games, and the picks are rolling in.
Action Network’s MLB PRO Report spotted three big best bets and predictions Wednesday.
Here, we’ll be covering premium moneyline picks and over/under selections on these matchups tonight:
- Chicago Cubs vs. Washington Nationals (7:05 p.m. ET)
- Cleveland Guardians vs. New York Yankees (7:05 p.m. ET)
- Toronto Blue Jays vs. Boston Red Sox (7:10 p.m. ET)
PRO’s database is comprised of five betting tools to help produce picks: sharp action, big money, systems, experts and projections.
Believe it or not, all five are in some way active on the three MLB games tonight. And that includes Cubs vs. Nationals odds in which sharps, experts, money and projections all agree.
Here are three of the smartest bets for MLB Wednesday night.
MLB odds and data as of Wednesday, May 3, via FanDuel
MLB Picks for Wednesday
Cubs vs. Nationals Pick
7:05 p.m. ET | MASN
There’s absolutely an expert side to tonight’s moneyline.