MLB Odds, Predictions | Reds vs. Athletics, Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Lead Friday’s Top Picks (April 28)
(Photo by Dylan Buell/Getty Images). Pictured: Jonathan India.
- MLB predictions Friday close with Diamondbacks-Rockies and Reds-Athletics.
- Check out the 3 sharp best bets on tonight's MLB odds.
MLB odds and predictions really heat up late Friday, April 28. We’re talking a whopping eight picks, running all evening.
Action Network’s expert MLB database found a cluster of premium predictions and best bets off exploitable MLB odds on Friday night.
We’ll have moneyline and over/under predictions on six MLB games Friday:
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Oakland Athletics
- Colorado Rockies vs. Arizona Diamondbacks
- Seattle Mariners vs. Toronto Blue Jays
- New York Yankees vs. Texas Rangers
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Houston Astros
- Los Angeles Angels vs. Milwaukee Brewers
Five betting tools in our database produce top picks and predictions and four are live today, including sharp action, big money from MLB bettors, system picks, real-life expert predictions and more.
Here are the top eight MLB predictions Friday night — and a couple feature two picks on the same game.
MLB odds and data as of Friday night, April 28, via FanDuel
MLB Predictions Friday
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Picks
8:40 p.m. ET | SportsNet RM
Here’s a game with two picks – one moneyline, another over/under.
PRO is buzzing on Rockies Moneyline and the under 11.
Colorado’s definitely a sharp play, generating 76% of dough on just 40% of tickets. PRO’s tracked multiple big bets on the Rockies, who are +110 at FanDuel.
Pick: Rockies Moneyline
Not only do sharps and experts like tonight’s D-backs vs. Rockies under, so does Bet Labs’ Wind Blowing In system, making it four signals backing a low-scoring game.
Pick: Dbacks-Rockies Under
Reds vs. Athletics Pick
9:40 p.m. ET | NBCS-CA