World Series Game 6 Odds & Promo: Bet $20, Win $125 if the Dodgers Get at Least 1 Hit
(Photo by Ron Jenkins/Getty Images). Pictured: Cody Bellinger.
Dodgers. Rays. Who’s ready to bet on World Series Game 6?
Whether you want to back L.A.’s Tony Gonsolin or Tampa’s Blake Snell, you’d be silly not to take advantage of one of these no-brainer promotions from legal sportsbooks:
World Series Game 5 Promos
- PointsBet: Bet $20, Win $125 if the Dodgers get at least one hit
- States: IL, IN, NJ
- William Hill: Bet $5, Win $100 if either team gets at least 1 hit
- States: NJ, CO, WV
Here are the details:
Offer: Bet $20, Win $125 if the Dodgers get at least one hit
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey
- Who’s it for? NEW users only
We all know there’s only been one no-hitter in World Series history, with that being Don Larsen’s perfect game back in the 50s.
Unless the Rays, who admittedly have a great pitching staff, can no-hit the Dodgers (who can handle the bat pretty darn well), you’ll walk away $125 richer.
To score $125 in free bets off a measly hit:
- Click this link
- Deposit at least $20
- Bet $20 on the Dodgers moneyline as your FIRST bet
This $125 will come in the form of free bets, which need to be rolled over only 1x to turn into cash.
Note: We’ve used the Dodgers as an example, but you can bet on the Rays as your first bet and win $125 if they get a hit, too.
Everyone in the Dodgers lineup can hit — from Mookie Betts at the top of the order down to Chris Taylor down at the bottom. I don’t think we’re going to have another Don Larsen experience this year.
William Hill Sportsbook
Offer: Bet $5 on Dodgers or Rays, win $100 if that team gets a hit
- Bet now: Click here in CO, Click here in NJ, Click here in WV
- Available states: Colorado, New Jersey, West Virginia
- Who’s it for? New users only
Whether you like the Dodgers, who looked unstoppable in the regular season, or the Rays, who are getting some sharp action as underdogs to win the series, you’re probably going to walk away a winner here.
To win $100 if the team you bet gets a hit:
- Click this link in CO, this link in NJ, this link in WV
- Deposit at least $5
- Bet at least $5 on the Dodgers or Rays moneyline as your first bet
There’s only been one no-hitter in World Series history and that was a long, long time ago. Maybe we’re overdue… nah.