USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Donovan MItchell.
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Friday's nine-game slate, including how the Utah Jazz will look without Ricky Rubio and Dante Exum.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 5:15 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, Jan. 11
- Atlanta Hawks: Tyler Dorsey (ankle) is available to play. Taurean Prince (ankle), Kent Bazemore (ankle) and Miles Plumlee (knee) remain out.
- Brooklyn Nets: Jared Dudley (hamstring) and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (groin) are out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham (ankle) is questionable.
- Chicago Bulls: Zach LaVine (ankle) is probable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Rodney Hood (Achilles) is questionable. Larry Nance Jr. (MCL) is out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Dennis Smith Jr. (back) is out. Dirk Nowitzki (illness) will play.
- Golden State Warriors: Shaun Livingston (knee) is probable.
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul (hamstring) and Eric Gordon (knee) remain out.
- Indiana Pacers: Darren Collison (leg) is questionable. Myles Turner (shoulder) is out.
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James (groin) and Rajon Rondo (finger) remain out.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (quad, hip) is doubtful. Eric Bledsoe (hamstring) and D.J. Wilson (hip) are questionable. Ersan Ilyasova (quad) is probable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Rose (ankle) said he’ll play. Robert Covington (knee) remains out.
- New York Knicks: Enes Kanter (illness) and Frank Ntilikina (ankle) are out.
- Philadelphia 76ers: J.J. Redick (back) and Joel Embiid (ankle) are game-time decisions. Amir Johnson (migraine) is out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard (elbow) is available to play. Moe Harkless (knee) is out.
- Toronto Raptors: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Ricky Rubio (hamstring), Dante Exum (ankle), Thabo Sefolosha (hamstring) and Raul Neto (groin) are out.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.