Saturday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Mitchell Leff/Getty Images. Pictured: Josh Richardson
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Saturday's NBA slate, including the latest on Josh Richardson, Lauri Markkanen, Steven Adams and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s five-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 10 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, January 25
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving – Spencer Dinwiddie – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Thad Young – Luke Kornet
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Seth Curry – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis
- Detroit Pistons: Derrick Rose – Bruce Brown – Tony Snell – Sekou Doumbouya – Andre Drummond
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Shabazz Napier – Jarrett Culver – Andrew Wiggins – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Luguentz Dort – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Furkan Korkmaz – Matisse Thybulle – Tobias Harris – Al Horford
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Brooklyn Nets: Nic Claxton (shoulder) and DeAndre Jordan (finger) are questionable.
- Chicago Bulls: Lauri Markkanen (pelvis) is out 4-6 weeks.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Brandon Knight (knee) is out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Dwight Powell (Achilles) is out for the season.
- Detroit Pistons: Tony Snell (illness), Andre Drummond (lip) and Bruce Brown (illness) are TBD.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (glute) and JaVale McGee (illness) are questionable. Rajon Rondo (finger) and Kyle Kuzma (ankle) are probable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Nothing new.
- OKC Thunder: Steven Adams (ankle), Abdel Nader (ankle) and Terrance Ferguson (personal) are TBD.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Josh Richardson (hamstring) is out at least 2-3 weeks. No updates on Joel Embiid.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.