Top College Basketball Betting Trends for Tuesday’s Top 25 Games
Photo credit: Jay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Lagerald Vick and Devon Dotson
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable college basketball betting trends for all nine Top 25 teams playing on Tuesday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Tuesday’s college basketball slate features nine games with top 25 teams in action, beginning at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
No. 9 Michigan State at Illinois, 7 p.m. ET on ESPN2
- Michigan State is 15-6 against the spread (ATS) this year, including 14-4 as a favorite.
- The under is 13-8 in Michigan State games, including 8-2 in the last 10.
- Illinois is 5-8 ATS at home and 7-8 as an underdog.
- The Illinois moneyline is -4.97 units at home.
South Carolina at No. 5 Kentucky, 7 p.m. ET on SEC Network
- South Carolina is 8-9 ATS this year, including 6-3-1 over the last 10.
- The over is 13-4 in South Carolina games, including 10-2 when the Gamecocks are underdogs.
- Kentucky is 14-3 straight up (SU) and 10-7 ATS as a favorite.
- The under is 10-7 when Kentucky is a favorite.
Boston College at No. 2 Duke, 7 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Boston College is 10-7 ATS this year, including 5-0 on the road.
- The over is 11-6 in Boston College games, including 6-2 when the Eagles are underdogs.
- Duke is 15-2 SU and 11-6 ATS as a favorite.
- The under is 12-5 in Duke games, including 12-4 when the Blue Devils are favorites.
No. 22 Florida State at Syracuse, 8 p.m. ET on ESPN CE
- Florida State is 2-3 SU and 1-4 ATS on the road.
- The under is 10-6 in Florida State games, including 4-2 in conference games.
- Syracuse is 8-2 SU and ATS in the last 10 games.
- The under is 9-4 in Syracuse home games.
NC State at No. 8 UNC, 8 p.m. ET on ESPN CE
- NC State is 4-2 ATS on the road and 3-1 as an underdog.
- The under is 6-3 in NC State conference games.
- UNC is 13-5-2 ATS this year, including 11-4-2 as a favorite.
- The under is 8-2 in UNC’s last 10 games.
No. 7 Michigan at Rutgers, 8 p.m. ET on BTN
- Michigan is 5-3 ATS on the road and 10-7 as a favorite.
- The under is 12-7 in Michigan games, including 8-3 in conference games.
- Rutgers is 4-5-1 ATS in the last 10 games.
- The over is 7-4 in Rutgers conference games.
St. John’s at No. 10 Marquette, 8 p.m. ET on Fox Sports 1
- St. John’s is 4-5-1 ATS on the road and 3-2 as an underdog.
- The over is 9-6 in St. John’s games but just 1-4 when the Red Storm are underdogs.
- Marquette is 14-0 SU and 7-3 ATS at home.
- The over is 10-7 in Marquette games, including 6-4 in home games.
Missouri at No. 1 Tennessee, 9 p.m. ET on ESPN2
- Missouri is 1-4 SU and 1-6 ATS on the road.
- The over is 5-3 in Missouri conference games.
- Tennessee is 16-0 SU and 10-5-1 ATS as A favorite.
- The over is 12-7 in Tennessee games, including 6-2 in conference games.
No. 13 Kansas at Kansas State, 9 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Kansas is 1-5 SU and 0-5-1 ATS on the road.
- The under is 6-3 in Kansas conference games.
- Kansas State is 12-3 SU and 7-8 ATS as a favorite.
- The under is 12-7 in Kansas State games, including 11-4 when the Wildcats are favorites.