Eastern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati Odds, Picks: College Basketball Betting Predictions for Sunday (Nov. 13)
Photo by Dylan Buell/Getty Images. Pictured: Cincinnati Bearcats head coach Wes Miller
- Sunday's college basketball schedule gets underway with Eastern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati at 12 p.m. ET.
- College basketball odds show Cincinnati as a big 17.5-point spread favorite over Eastern Kentucky, with the over/under sitting at 143.5
- Continue reading to see the college basketball pick that wiseguys are quietly making for Eastern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati on Sunday, Nov. 13.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati Odds
|Eastern Kentucky Odds||+17.5|
|Date||Sunday, Nov. 13|
|Time||12 p.m. ET|
*Odds as of Sunday morning
Sunday's sports schedule is absolutely loaded.
Besides a glorious NFL Sunday slate, the Seattle Seahawks and Tampa Bay Buccaneers will face off in Munich, offering both football fans and bettors a 9:30 a.m. ET standalone game to watch and/or sweat.
In addition, there's also a sneaky big college basketball slate on Sunday, and while most bettors will obviously gravitate to the NFL today, hoops shouldn't be completely ignored either.
In fact, Sunday's Eastern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati matchup is one that bettors should take note of for two reasons:
- Eastern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati tips off at 12 p.m. ET, potentially bridging the gap between the end of Seahawks vs. Bucs in Munich and the 1 p.m. ET slate of games.
- Eastern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati is already catching the attention (and action) of the market's sharpest college basketball bettors.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati Pick
I doubt that Eastern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati is on the radar of most sports bettors today, but that doesn't mean it's not offering value either.