College Basketball Odds, Top Picks, Previews: Your Full Betting Cheat Sheet for Saturday (March 5)
Photo by Grant Halverson/Getty Images. Pictured: Paolo Banchero (Duke)
We’ve reached the final Saturday of the college basketball regular season.
But that’s not the only angle to bet the sport today, as multiple mid-major conferences will continue their tournaments, and the first auto-bid to the NCAA Tournament will be given out in the Ohio Valley.
As usual, this cheat sheet will be your one-stop shop for everything — from best bets to previews to situational spots.
The College Basketball Games We’re Betting On Saturday
Click on one of the matchups below to navigate to our betting preview for a specific game.
|Game · Time||Writer|
|Villanova vs. Butler · 12 p.m. ET||Kyle Remillard|
|Arkansas vs. Tennessee · 12 p.m. ET||Mike McNamara|
|Alabama vs. LSU · 12 p.m. ET||D.J. James|
|South Carolina vs. Auburn · 1 p.m. ET||Collin Wilson|
|Indiana vs. Purdue · 2 p.m. ET||D.J. James|
|Kentucky vs. Florida · 2 p.m. ET||Anthony Dabbundo|
|Texas vs. Kansas · 4 p.m. ET||Shane McNichol|
|VCU vs. Saint Louis · 4 p.m. ET||Stuckey|
|North Carolina vs. Duke · 6 p.m. ET||Kody Malstrom|
|OVC Championship: Murray St. vs. Morehead St. · 8:30 p.m. ET||Matt Cox|
|Boise State vs. Colorado State · 8:30 p.m. ET||Anthony Dabbundo|
|USC vs. UCLA · 10 p.m. ET||Stuckey|
Our Staff’s 7 Best Bets for Saturday’s Regular Season Slate
Conference Tournament Scenarios & Motivational Angles
Stuckey breaks down motivational angles in the 16 conferences that are still playing regular-season games.
College Basketball Weekly Pick & Roll
Keg’s Bottom of the Barrel Mid-Major Bets
We know about the Power Five schools and the high-majors, but what about the mid-majors and the potential Cinderellas? Keg dives deep into the schools very few fans know about.
Early Conference Tournament Best Bets
Our staff offers up their top selections for the early window of conference tournament games.
Conference Tournament Previews & Other Files
- SoCon Tournament Preview: 2 Teams Offer Strong Value | by Ky McKeon
- CAA Tournament Preview: 2 Potential Winners Being Undervalued? | by Doug Ziefel
- Summit League Tournament Preview: Can Jackrabbits Be Stopped? | by Matt Cox
- Top Early Tourney Bets for Northeast, Horizon and More | by Stuckey
- Action Network Bracketology (Feb. 22 Edition) | by Mike McNamara
Other College Basketball Betting Resources
- Up-to-the-minute College Basketball Odds
- College Basketball Public Betting Percentages by Volume and Handle
- College Basketball PRO Report
- College Basketball PRO Projections
- Expert College Basketball Picks