Virginia-Duke Betting Odds: Tracking Real-Time Line Moves
Rob Kinnan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Duke Blue Devils fans
Virginia-Duke Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Duke -3.5
- Over/Under: 138.5
- Time: 6 p.m. ET
- TV: ESPN
>> Download The Action Network App to get real-time college basketball odds and track your bets.
Undefeated Virginia will visit No. 1 Duke this evening in what’s become the most anticipated college basketball game of the season.
Despite its worse record, Duke is a 3-point favorite to begin the morning. Most bettors seem to think that’s a bit much, though.
UVA is drawing 62% of bets and 58% of dollars to start the day.
We’ll be tracking every live odds update until this game tips at 6 p.m. ET.
Virginia-Duke Betting Odds
- 6:04 p.m. ET: Late action must’ve hit the over, as the total has shot up to 138.5 in the final minutes before tip.
- 4:46 p.m. ET: The total continues to rise, and is now listed at 137.
- 4:35 p.m. ET: That didn’t last long. Duke is back up to a 3.5-point favorite.
- 4:24 p.m. ET: The point spread is back to -3, as 59% of bettors are now behind Virginia.
- 3:26 p.m. ET: After a quiet few hours, the total is back on the move, now sitting at 136.5.
- 12:54 p.m. ET: A back-and-forth trend seems to have started on the over/under, which is up to 136
- 11:54 a.m. ET: The over/under is back on its downward pattern, ticking back to 135.
- 11:35 a.m. ET: Finally, some buyback on the total. It’s now been bumped up to 135.5.
- 11:26 a.m. ET: More action on the total has the over/under down to 134.5.
- 11:22 a.m. ET: Another half-point move has the total down to 135.
- 11:15 a.m. ET: This total just won’t settle, as it’s now down to 135.5.
- 10:34 a.m. ET: Further movement on the over/under has moved this number down to a new low of 136.
- 10:28 a.m. ET: The downward movement on the total has continued to 136.5.
- 10:25 a.m. ET: For the first time today, the total is on the move. It’s shifted down a half point to 137.
- 9:50 a.m. ET: The juice on Duke’s spread has fallen back down to a more even -115.
- 9:48 a.m. ET: While the spread hasn’t actually shifted off -3, the juice on Duke is up to -126.
- 9:22 a.m. ET: That move didn’t seem to last very long, as the Blue Devils are back to 3-point favorites.
- 9:11 a.m. ET: Sharp action has hit the home side, causing Duke to move from -3 to -3.5.
- 8:00 a.m. ET: Duke begins the morning as a 3-point favorite with a total of 137.5.