USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kyler Murray and Jerry Jeudy
- Need help betting college football in Week 10? We've got you covered with our cheat sheet.
- It includes links to all our content from this week that will have plenty of picks and odds on every game.
- Plus, we have some evergreen stories with tips that you should keep in your betting toolbox.
Ready for what could be the most epic college football week of the season so far? That’s usually what happens when the calendar turns to November.
This week, we have two SEC showdowns crucial to the College Football Playoff conversation, a Big Ten rivalry that could shakeup the conference’s East division and a Big 12 elimination game.
Week 10 College Football Game Picks, News
Need info on the biggest college football games on the weekend? Look no further. From Alabama-LSU to a snowy game in Wyoming, we’ve got you covered.
- Favorite Bets for Alabama-LSU
- West Virginia-Texas Betting Guide
- Michigan-Penn State Betting Guide
- Kentucky-Georgia Betting Guide
- Notre Dame-Northwestern Betting Guide
- Sharp Money Moving UGA-Kentucky Line
- Midweek Money Buying Back Alabama
- Weather Moves Wyoming-SJSU Total
- Wind Not Deterring WVU-Texas Bettors
Week 10 College Football Picks Packages
Get all our experts’ picks at once, right here.
- Collin Wilson’s 9 Favorite Bets
- Our Staff’s 10 Favorite Bets
- Most Popular Public Bets for Week 10
- 3 Moneyline Underdogs to Bet
- Positional Mismatches to Exploit
College Football Betting Tools, Tips
Keep these stories in your toolbox all season long. We’ve got everything from general tips on how to bet college football and the best and worst coaches to bet on, to our proprietary power ratings that will put you ahead of the curve when getting bets down early in the week.
- Advanced Stats to Use When Betting CFB
- 8 Tips for Betting College Football
- The Action Network’s Power Ratings
- How Many Points is Home Field Worth?
- Why Home-Field Advantage is Overrated
- Best and Worst Coaches Against the Spread
- How to Fade the Public in College Football
- Why Havoc Is a Key Metric in Betting
- Fade Corso’s Headgear Picks
- Best and Worst Teams Against the Spread