MIA @ WAS6:00 pm • FOX
Dolphins vs. Commanders Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightDolphins RBs have 36.7 receiving yards per game since Week 8 -- 10th-best in NFL. The Commanders have averaged 58.8 receiving yards per game allowed to RBs since Week 8 -- worst in NFL.
- Featured InsightCommanders TEs have 70 receptions in 12 games (5.8 per game) this season -- eighth-best in NFL. The Dolphins have allowed 5.6 receptions per game to TEs this season -- tied for eighth-worst in NFL.
There are no prop projections found for the selected slate. Please check back later.
- Commanders are 2-3 in their last 5 games.
- Commanders are 3-2 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Commanders are 6-3 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 4 of Commanders' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 5 of Commanders' 8 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
Leno is out with calf
Fuller is out with knee
Larsen is out with knee
Brissett is questionable with hamstring
Curtis Samuel (hamstring) did not practice Thursday.
Allen is out with knee
Wylie is questionable with elbow
Toohill is questionable with shoulder
Curl is questionable with quad
Milne is out with groin
Butler is out with wrist
Castro-Fields is out with shoulder
Holmes is out with concussion
Rogers is out with achilles
Rodriguez is out with ankle
Elliott is questionable with calf
Chubb is out with knee
Campbell is questionable with knee
Ahmed is out with foot
Jaylen Waddle (knee/quad) and Raheem Mostert (knee/ankle) will be listed questionable for the Wild Card Round; per Mike McDaniel.
Holland is questionable with knee
Ezukanma is out with neck
Smith is questionable with hamstring
Could not load odds
Dolphins vs. Commanders Team Totals