Cowboys vs. 49ers Sunday Night Football Week 5: Odds, Prediction for NFC Playoff Rematch

Cowboys vs. 49ers Sunday Night Football Week 5: Odds, Prediction for NFC Playoff Rematch article feature image

Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images. Pictured: Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott.

Cowboys vs. 49ers Odds, Prediction

The following are the odds for Cowboys vs. 49ers, according to our models. Sportsbooks have not released odds for the game yet. This game will take place on Sunday, Oct. 8 at 8:20 p.m. ET.

Cowboys Predicted Odds+2.5 (+142)
49ers Predicted Odds-2.5 (-142)
Over/Under Prediction47
Odds according to our models.

The Dallas Cowboys will have an opportunity for revenge against the San Francisco 49ers in Week 5 on Sunday Night Football.

The 49ers have knocked the Cowboys out of the playoffs now in back-to-back seasons, and now the Cowboys will have another opportunity to show they're one of the top teams in the NFC.

It will be the first game on Sunday Night Football between the two historic franchises since 1990.

Action Network's predictive analytics team has developed a fair value spread and moneyline for every game this regular season.

For Cowboys vs. 49ers, sportsbooks have yet to release a spread or total. Using our predictive analytics, we can assume the spread and total.

If the books posted a line before the season, our analytics would predict the spread to be around 49ers -2.5 as the home favorite.

We are also able to assume the moneyline for the game. The Cowboys are expected to have a 41.4% chance to win, which would have a fair market moneyline at +142. On the flip side, the 49ers would have -142 odds or a 58.6% chance of winning.

Our data team has projected this total at 47.1, which hasn't been posted by any sportsbooks as of Thursday morning.

The algorithms consider all associated quantitative and qualitative metrics heading into the season.

The must-have app for NFL bettors

The best NFL betting scoreboard

Free picks from proven pros

Live win probabilities for your bets

How would you rate this article?

This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.