NFL Odds Week 3: Chiefs vs. Colts & Packers vs. Buccaneers Lead Sunday’s 4 Smartest Betting Picks
Photo by Cliff Welch/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. Pictured: Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady
- NFL odds for Week 3 have been available since Sunday and sharp bettors have been taking full advantage since.
- Wiseguys have been leveraging NFL betting model picks and historically-profitable systems for Week 3 to find value.
- Below we break down Sunday's smartest NFL picks for Week 3, including Chiefs vs. Colts and Packers vs. Buccaneers.
Sunday's NFL odds for Week 3 have gone on an interesting ride to this point.
Betting value can come from anywhere, even via a slate's lower-profile matchups, but that is not the case today.
Based on live NFL odds for Week 3, not only are there eye-popping edges ripe for the picking right now, but Sunday's best value bets are also coming from today's biggest games, including:
- Chiefs vs. Colts (1 p.m. ET)
- Packers vs. Buccaneers (4:25 p.m. ET)
- Falcons vs. Seahawks (4:25 p.m. ET)
- Rams vs. Cardinals (4:25 p.m. ET)
Let's not waste any time and dive right into Sunday's smartest NFL Week 3 picks.
NFL Picks for Week 3
*Odds as of Sunday morning
Chiefs vs. Colts Pick
1 p.m. ET | CBS
I smell a sharps vs. squares scenario looming.
Let's start with the facts.
Fact No. 1: The Action Network's NFL public betting data is showing that Kansas City has landed 71% of spread tickets to this point.