Week 3 XFL Betting Odds & Schedule: Spreads & Over/Unders for Every Game
Scott Taetsch/Getty Images. Pictured: Defenders WR Rashad Ross
XFL totals have gone under at a 6-2 rate through the first two weeks of action, and sportsbooks continue to adjust their over/unders.
Find opening odds for all four Week 3 games below.
Week 3 XFL Odds & Schedule: Spreads & Over/Unders
Odds as of Monday afternoon and via FanDuel, where Action Network users get a risk-free bet up to $500.
Houston Roughnecks at Tampa Bay Vipers
- Odds: Roughnecks -5.5
- Over/Under: 47
- Time: 2 p.m. ET on Saturday
- TV Channel: ABC
Dallas Renegades at Seattle Dragons
- Odds: Renegades -4.5
- Over/Under: 44.5
- Time: 5 p.m. ET on Saturday
- TV Channel: FOX
New York Guardians at St. Louis BattleHawks
- Odds: BattleHawks -7.5
- Over/Under: 42
- Time: 3 p.m. ET on Sunday
- TV Channel: ESPN
DC Defenders at Los Angeles Wildcats
- Odds: Defenders -7
- Over/Under: 45.5
- Time: 6 p.m. ET on Sunday
- TV Channel: FS1
Where to Bet on the XFL
We’ve compiled a list of the nine states with legal online sports betting, most of which allow you to deposit money straight from your phone into an account.
If you’re in any of the following states, click on any of the sportsbooks listed below to bet on XFL games right now.
- New Jersey: BetMGM, bet365, DraftKings, FanDuel, PointsBet, SugarHouse,William Hill, more books
- Pennsylvania: DraftKings, FanDuel, SugarHouse, more books
- Indiana: BetRivers, DraftKings, FanDuel
- West Virginia: DraftKings, FanDuel
- Iowa: PointsBet
- Oregon: Oregon Lottery
- New Hampshire: DraftKings
- Rhode Island: Sportsbook RI
- Nevada: Check out our full list
If you’re not in one of the nine states with legal online sports betting, you can still bet on the XFL in-person at authorized casinos in the following states:
- New York
Unfortunately, if you’re in one of the 37 states not listed above, you cannot legally bet on the XFL.
A handful of states like Tennessee, Illinois and Colorado have legal sports betting on the way, but won’t have it up and running yet, while others are nowhere near legalization.