Week 5 XFL Betting Odds & Schedule: Spreads & Over/Unders for Every Game
Credit: Richard Rodriguez/Getty Images. Pictured: Nick Holley
With the XFL regular season consisting of 10 weeks, we’ve now hit the halfway mark with Week 4 in the books.
Find opening odds for all four Week 5 games below.
Week 5 XFL Odds & Schedule: Spreads & Over/Unders
Seattle Dragons at Houston Roughnecks
- Odds: Roughnecks -13.5
- Over/Under: 45.5
- Time: 2 p.m. ET on Saturday
- TV Channel: ABC
New York Guardians at Dallas Renegades
- Odds: Renegades -8
- Over/Under: 37
- Time: 5 p.m. ET on Saturday
- TV Channel: FOX
St. Louis BattleHawks at DC Defenders
- Odds: BattleHawks -3.5
- Over/Under: 39
- Time: 3 p.m. ET on Sunday
- TV Channel: FS1
Tampa Bay Vipers at Los Angeles Wildcats
- Odds: Wildcats -1.5
- Over/Under: 40.5
- Time: 9 p.m. ET on Sunday
- TV Channel: ESPN
Where to Bet on the XFL
We’ve compiled a list of the nine states with legal online sports betting, most of which allow you to deposit money straight from your phone into an account.
If you’re in any of the following states, click on any of the sportsbooks listed below to bet on XFL games right now.
- New Jersey: BetMGM, bet365, DraftKings, FanDuel, PointsBet, SugarHouse,William Hill, more books
- Pennsylvania: DraftKings, FanDuel, SugarHouse, more books
- Indiana: BetRivers, DraftKings, FanDuel
- West Virginia: DraftKings, FanDuel
- Iowa: PointsBet
- Oregon: Oregon Lottery
- New Hampshire: DraftKings
- Rhode Island: Sportsbook RI
- Nevada: Check out our full list
If you’re not in one of the nine states with legal online sports betting, you can still bet on the XFL in-person at authorized casinos in the following states:
- New York
Unfortunately, if you’re in one of the 37 states not listed above, you cannot legally bet on the XFL.
A handful of states like Tennessee, Illinois and Colorado have legal sports betting on the way, but won’t have it up and running yet, while others are nowhere near legalization.