Louis Oosthuizen 2019 Masters Betting, Odds Preview: Can His Putter Stay Hot?
Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Louis Oosthuizen.
Louis Oosthuizen 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +4000
- DFS pricing: $8,100 DraftKings; $9,700 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): 25, T-19, T-15, T-41, T-12
- Tee times: 10:42 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:27 p.m. ET Friday
Oosthuizen has been riding a hot putter for a few weeks and pushed the eventual match play champion Kevin Kisner in their match before bowing out. We remember Louis pushing Bubba Watson into a playoff in 2012 here, but outside of that, he’s never been inside the top 10. He still hasn’t found a way to win in the US yet either.
He could pop up on the leaderboard if that putter stays hot, but I’m not putting anything on him this week.
Louis Oosthuizen Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Louis Oosthuizen ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T27
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 51
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T40
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 31
- Course Adj Rd Score: T25
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 38
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 33