2019 Masters Player Betting, Odds Preview: Matthew Fitzpatrick Is Almost There
Kyle Terada, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Matthew Fitzpatrick
Matthew Fitzpatrick 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +12500
- DFS pricing: $7,300 Draftkings; $9,300 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T-52, N/A, T-7, 32, T-38
- Tee times: 12:32 p.m. ET Thursday; 9:25 a.m. ET Friday
Big things are on the horizon for this 24-year-old, who was recently the 54-hole leader at the Arnold Palmer Invitational before ceding to Francesco Molinari on the final day.
His career arc has yet to match similarly aged players such as Jordan Spieth or Justin Thomas — and he might never get to their level — but he should be at the point where he starts seriously contending in big events more often. His result of T-7 here three years ago proves that Fitzpatrick is capable of getting into the mix. Don’t be surprised to see him equal that number this week.
Matthew Fitzpatrick Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Matthew Fitzpatrick ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T40
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 25
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T47
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T6
- Course Adj Rd Score: T25
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 19
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 21