Aaron Wise 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Does His Game Fit Bethpage?
Ray Carlin-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Aaron Wise at Trinity Forest Golf Club.
Aaron Wise 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 100-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,100 (DraftKings); $8,500 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 8:35 a.m. ET (Thursday); 2 p.m. ET (Friday)
A year that began with a T-27 in a 33-man field followed by three consecutive MCs has started to round into form for last season’s Rookie of the Year. His mid-iron game remains one of the better parts of his performance, as he ranked fourth on the PGA Tour in birdie-or-better percentage from 150-175 yards, which should be a crucial statistic at Bethpage.
Don’t be surprised by another top-20 finish on the heels of his 17th-place result at the recent Masters.
Aaron Wise Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Aaron Wise ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 48
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 54
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 34
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 15
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 65
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 46