Branden Grace 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Current Form Makes Him a Pass
Rob Schumacher, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Branden Grace
Branden Grace 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,200 DraftKings; $9,200 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:36 p.m. ET Thursday; 10:51 a.m. ET Friday
Grace had back-to-back U.S. Open top-fives a couple years ago, but his current form is really concerning.
He hasn’t been inside even the top 50 in any tournament since February, and his ball-striking has been particularly problematic. His Recent GIR mark is one of the lower marks in the field, and his accuracy off the tee has been poor, too. That’s a rough combination at a U.S. Open setup, so I won’t be betting the South African.
Branden Grace Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Branden Grace ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 42
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 67
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 98
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 55
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 46