Brandt Snedeker 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Will Snedeker Hit Greens?
Bob Donnan, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Brandt Snedeker
Brandt Snedeker 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 125-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,400 DraftKings; $9,200 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:37 a.m. ET Thursday; 3:36 a.m. ET Friday
Sneds has had some really solid finishes at the Masters and U.S. Open, but he’s been unspiring at the Open and PGA Championship.
He missed last year’s cut at the British, and he’s been inside the top 10 just once in his career.
Hitting greens will be important on this links course, and Snedeker ranks 115th in Long-Term Greens in Regulation and 72nd in the field in the short term. This week, I won’t be buying him in DFS or betting.
Brandt Snedeker British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Brandt Snedeker ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 46
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 115
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 43
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 34
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 72
- Total Driving: 71
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 64