Henrik Stenson 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Is He Mispriced?
Stephen Spillman-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Henrik Stenson
Henrik Stenson 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 60-1
- DFS Pricing:$7,900 DraftKings; $9,900 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 7:18 a.m. ET Thursday, 12:43 p.m. Friday
- PGA History (2014-2018):T3, T25, T7, T13, CUT
Stenson got off to a slow start to the season, missing the cut in four of his first six events, but he’s been trending upward since the Arnold Palmer Invitational.
He doesn’t have any high finishes to his name, but he’s gained strokes on approach in every start since the API.
His lack of distance is the main concern on a course this long, but he ranks 18th in Strokes Gained: Tee-to-Green over his past 50 rounds.
And at $7,900 on DraftKings, he warrants consideration with his top-20 Long-Term Adjusted Round Score while being priced outside the top 25.
Henrik Stenson Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Henrik Stenson ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 20
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 4
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 125
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 26
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 44
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 27