Henrik Stenson 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Trending in the Right Direction
Credit: Rob Kinnan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Henrik Stenson
Henrik Stenson 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 60-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,600 DraftKings; $9,500 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:25 p.m. ET Thursday; 10:40 a.m. ET Friday
Look who’s trending in the right direction. Earlier this year, mired in a trio of MCs in the Middle East to start his campaign, there were whispers that the now 43-year-old Swede was quickly coming to the end of the road in his career, but he’s turned things around to tally some good-but-not-great results over the past few months.
His ability to mash straight-line 3-woods off the tee make him an intriguing candidate at this tournament, one which saw him finish T-6 last year and T-4 five years ago. His game might not be exactly where he wants it to be, but it’s much better than it was just a few months ago.
Henrik Stenson Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Henrik Stenson ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 22
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 22
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 5
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 20
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 1