Ian Poulter 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: A Pass, But Not a Fade
Photo credit: Orlando Ramirez-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Ian Poulter
Ian Poulter 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 125-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,500 DraftKings; $9,300 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:58 p.m. ET Thursday; 11:13 a.m. ET Friday
I could see Poulter being a popular pick this week, but I’ll steer clear of him. He’s lost strokes with his approach in three of his last four tournaments and Poa is the one putting surface where he loses strokes.
I won’t actively look to fade him in matchups, but I’m not investing in him anywhere.
Ian Poulter Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Ian Poulterranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 24
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 84
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 115
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 46
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 59