Jhonattan Vegas 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Potential DFS Sleeper
Soobum Im, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Jhonattan Vegas
Jhonattan Vegas 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 200-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,100 DraftKings; $8,400 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 2:22 p.m. ET Thursday; 8:57 a.m. ET Friday
Vegas could be an intriguing sleeper this week in DFS. He owns a solid 304.7-yard Long-Term Driving Distance, and he ranks 27th in Strokes Gained: Tee-to-Green over his past 50 rounds. The main worry is his approach game, ranking 89th in Strokes Gained: Approach. And he’s hitting just 65.7% of greens in regulation over the past 75 weeks.
Although, he’s a decent scrambler, so he could be able to handle damage control if his irons aren’t dialed in this week. I like him as a one-off three-entry max or mass-multi-entry play, but I wouldn’t be overexposed to him.
Jhonattan Vegas Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Jhonattan Vegas ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 58
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 100
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 30
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 39
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 24
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 21