Kevin Na 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Accuracy Matters
Ray Carlin-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kevin Na in a fully restored 1973 Dodge Challenger
Kevin Na 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 125-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,700 DraftKings; $9,200 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:14 p.m. ET Thursday; 10:29 a.m. ET Friday
On a course where accuracy, putting and short game comes into play, Na is worth a look as a tournament flier in DFS. He’s gained strokes on approach in his last three tournaments, and he’s excellent around the greens, boasting a top-11 long-term scrambling rate in the field.
He also ranks sixth in Strokes Gained: Short Game and 23rd in Strokes Gained: Around-the-Green over his past 50 rounds, per Fantasy National.
Kevin Na Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Kevin Na ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 37
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 16
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 8
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 42
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 29