Rickie Fowler 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: When Will It Happen?
Rickie Fowler 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 25-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,300 DraftKings; $11,100 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 5:20 a.m. ET Thursday; 10:21 a.m. ET Friday
If you’ve been backing Rickie to win his first major for the last handful of years, you’re likely at a crossroads: Keep firing and hope the “inevitable” happens soon, or cut your losses and risk Fowler FOMO if he wins. I understand the surrender, but this might be a foolish jumping-off point.
His ability to embrace links with creativity around the course should serve him well, though the recent results have been disappointing: Since a runner-up finish in 2014, he’s finished 30th-46th-22nd-28th.
Rickie Fowler British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Rickie Fowler ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 9
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 53
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 49
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 61
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 60
- Total Driving: 25
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 36