Sunday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Dylan Buell/Getty Images. Pictured: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Sunday's NBA slate, including the latest on Giannis Antetokounmpo, LaMarcus Aldridge and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Sunday’s 11-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Sunday, March 8
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Marcus Smart – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Spencer Dinwiddie – Caris LeVert – Joe Harris – Wilson Chandler – Jarrett Allen
- Chicago Bulls: Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Shaq Harrison – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Matthew Dellavedova – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Maxi Kleber
- Detroit Pistons: Brandon Knight – Svi Mykhailiuk – Tony Snell – Christian Wood – John Henson
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Robert Covington – Danuel House – PJ Tucker
- Indiana Pacers: Aaron Holiday – Victor Oladipo – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Kawhi Leonard – Paul George – Marcus Morris – Ivica Zubac
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Derrick Jones Jr. – Bam Adebayo
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Marvin Williams – Brook Lopez
- Minnesota Timberwolves: D’Angelo Russell – Malik Beasley – Josh Okogie – Juancho Hernangomez – Naz Reid
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Zion Williamson – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – RJ Barrett – Moe Harkless – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Luguentz Dort – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Wes Iwundu – James Ennis – Aaron Gordon – Nikola Vucevic
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Mikal Bridges – Dario Saric – Aron Baynes
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Bogdan Bogdanovic – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Harry Giles
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Derrick White – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Serge Ibaka
- Washington Wizards: Shabazz Napier – Bradley Beal – Jerome Robinson – Rui Hachimura – Thomas Bryant
- Boston Celtics: Jaylen Brown (hamstring) remains out. Gordon Hayward (knee) is probable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Garrett Temple (ankle) is out.
- Chicago Bulls: Zach LaVine (quad) and Ryan Arcidiacono (Achilles) are questionable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Andre Drummond (calf) is TBD.
- Dallas Mavericks: Seth Curry (ankle) is out. Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) and Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) are questionable.
- Detroit Pistons: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook (rest) will play. Eric Gordon (knee) is doubtful.
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon (quad) is out. Doug McDermott (toe) is doubtful. TJ Warren (leg) and Victor Oladipo (knee) are questionable.
- LA Clippers: Nothing new.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (elbow) and Alex Caruso (hamstring) are probable.
- Miami Heat: Jae Crowder (concussion) is out.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) and DJ Wilson (ankle) are doubtful. George Hill (groin) is questionable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns (wrist) remains out. Kelan Martin (ankle) is doubtful.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nickeil Alexander-Walker (wrist) is out indefinitely.
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. (concussion) is questionable. Frank Ntilikina (ankle) is probable.
- OKC Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Evan Fournier (UCL) is out.
- Phoenix Suns: Deandre Ayton (ankle) and Cam Johnson (illness) are out.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: LaMarcus Aldridge (shoulder), Jakob Poeltl (MCL) and Marco Belinelli (illness) remain out. Lonnie Walker (shin) is questionable.
- Toronto Raptors: Marc Gasol (hamstring) and Fred VanVleet (shoulder) are questionable.
- Washington Wizards: Ish Smith (hamstring) is out. Jerome Robinson (Achilles) is questionable.