Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Abbie Parr/Getty Images. Pictured: Damian Lillard.
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Wednesday's NBA slate, including the latest on Damian Lillard, Kemba Walker, Jayson Tatum and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9:45 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, March 4
- Boston Celtics: Marcus Smart – Javonte Green – Jayson Tatum – Grant Williams – Daniel Theis
- Brooklyn Nets: Spencer Dinwiddie – Caris LeVert – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – Jarrett Allen
- Chicago Bulls: Tomas Satoransky – Denzel Valentine – Otto Porter – Lauri Markkanen – Wendell Carter Jr.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Collin Sexton – Kevin Porter Jr. – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Seth Curry – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis
- Detroit Pistons: Brandon Knight – Svi Mykhailiuk – Tony Snell – Christian Wood – John Henson
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Victor Oladipo – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – De’Anthony Melton – Dillon Brooks – Kyle Anderson – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Derrick Jones Jr. – Bam Adebayo
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Minnesota Timberwolves: D’Angelo Russell – Malik Beasley – Josh Okogie – Juancho Hernangomez – Naz Reid
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Zion Williamson – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – RJ Barrett – Moe Harkless – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Hamidou Diallo – Luguentz Dort – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – James Ennis – Aaron Gordon – Nikola Vucevic
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Trevor Ariza – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley – Donovan Mitchell – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Shabazz Napier – Bradley Beal – Isaac Bonga – Rui Hachimura – Thomas Bryant
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker (knee) is out. Jayson Tatum (illness), Gordon Hayward (knee) and Jaylen Brown (hamstring) are TBD.
- Brooklyn Nets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn (MCL) is out for the season. Lauri Markkanen (pelvis) is questionable. Zach LaVine (quad) is out 1 week.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Alfonzo McKinnie (foot), Andre Drummond (calf) and Darius Garland (groin) are out. Tristan Thompson (knee) is questionable.
- Dallas Mavericks: JJ Barea (ankle) and Seth Curry (back) are questionable.
- Detroit Pistons: Derrick Rose (knee) remains out. Bruce Brown (knee) is doubtful. Brandon Knight (quad) is questionable. Thon Maker (foot), Christian Wood (foot) and Sekou Doumbouya (leg) are probable.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo (knee) is questionable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Brandon Clarke (quad) and Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee) remain out.
- Miami Heat: Nothing new.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Kyle Korver (back) is out. George Hill (groin) is probable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Nothing new.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Kenrich Williams (back) is TBD.
- New York Knicks: Kevin Knox (leg) and Mitchell Robinson (hamstring) are questionable. Reggie Bullock (illness) is probable. Dennis Smith Jr. (concussion) is TBD.
- OKC Thunder: Danilo Gallinari (ankle) is TBD.
- Orlando Magic: Aaron Gordon (knee) and Gary Clark (knee) are questionable.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard (groin) is probable.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.