John Hefti-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Bryce Love
- College football is entering Week 4, and we've got all the betting insights you need.
- Get odds, picks, analysis and more in our handy cheat sheet.
Now is that fateful time in the college football season when things start to become a little more clear. The data is more reliable, the best teams face true tests, and Alabama tries to prove every week that we’re somehow still underrating it.
A handful of Power 5 teams face big conference tests this week — Oregon-Stanford and Wisconsin-Iowa come to mind — while others are just easing into the meat of their schedule.
Here is all the content we’ve produced so far — picks, analysis and more — for Week 4 of the 2018 college football season.
Week 4 College Football Game Picks
Looking to bet specific games this weekend, or want an edge on one in particular? We’ve got insights on some of the biggest college football games of the weekend right here.
- Alabama-Texas A&M
- Georgia Tech-Clemson
Week 4 Picks Packages
Our experts like to get action down. Sometimes, a little too much action. They’ve got everything from situational spots to bet in obscure games to huge underdogs.
- Our Staff’s 15 Favorite Bets
- What Sharps Are Betting
- Live Underdogs to Bet
- Collin Wilson’s 9 Favorite Bets
- Dan Rubenstein’s Picks
- BlackJack Fletcher’s Picks
- Who the Public Is Backing
- Week 4 Podcast
- Straight-Up Picks
Week 4 Analysis
- 3 Overrated, 3 Underrated Teams
- Action Network’s Updated Power Ratings
- Week 4 Weather Report
- Johnson: Never Should’ve Doubted Bama’s Secondary
- Is LSU a Legit SEC Contender?
- 3 Burning Questions for Tennessee
College Football Betting Tools, Tips
Keep these stories in your toolbox all season long. We’ve got everything from general tips on how to bet college football to the best and worst coaches to bet on to our proprietary power ratings that will put you ahead of the curve when getting bets down early in the week.
- 8 Tips for Betting College Football
- Fade Ranked Teams After a Loss
- The Action Network’s Power Ratings
- How Many Points is Home Field Worth?
- Best, Worst Schedules, and How to Bet Them
- Best and Worst Teams Against the Spread
- Why Home-Field Advantage is Overrated
- Best and Worst Coaches Against the Spread
- How to Fade the Public in College Football
- Why Havoc Is a Key Metric in Betting
- Best Coaches ATS in Season Openers
- Fade Corso’s Headgear Picks