- College football's Week 5 has a few big rivalry games on tap, and five total Top 25 matchups.
- Use our betting cheat sheet for picks, analysis and trends, and download The Action Network app for real-time odds and to track your bets.
College football Week 5 has gone and turned itself into a great one.
Five Top 25 matchups. Penn State-Ohio State in a Whiteout at Beaver Stadium. Notre Dame and Stanford in a matchup of College Football Playoff hopefuls.
Find everything you need to know to bet Week 5 below — game guides and previews, picks from our analysts, and so much more. Find real-time odds and track your bets in The Action Network app, as well.
Week 5 College Football Game Picks
We’re covering some of the biggest college football games of the week, including Penn State-Ohio State, Notre Dame-Stanford and Florida-Mississippi State using our in-depth game guides that cover every betting angle you need.
- Sharps Hit Friday Games
- Ohio State-Penn State
- Notre Dame-Stanford
- West Virginia-Texas Tech
- Mississippi State-Florida
- Sharp Action on Duke-Virginia Tech
- Sharps Hit Ohio State-Penn State Game
Week 5 Picks Packages
Our analysts are sharpening their bets as we get more data on each team, and have plenty of picks to cover the entire Saturday college football slate.
- Our Staff’s 10 Favorite Bets
- Saturday Sharp Report
- Collin Wilson’s 9 Favorite Bets
- Who the Public Is Betting
- Dan Rubenstein’s Picks
- Week 5 Picks Podcast
Week 5 College Football Analysis
Want to do your own betting research? Our analysis leading into Week 5 can help.
- Overrated, Underrated Teams
- Week 5 College Football Weather Report
- Why ‘Bama Doesn’t Cover Big Spreads
- National Title Contender’s Biggest Flaws
- Why Clemson Had to Start Lawrence
- How to Use Advanced Stats to Bet College Football
- Hugh Freeze Explains Why LSU Defense Is So Good
- It’s Really Hard to Bet on Tennessee Right Now
College Football Betting Tools, Tips
Keep these stories in your toolbox all season long. We’ve got everything from general tips on how to bet college football and the best and worst coaches to bet on, to our proprietary power ratings that will put you ahead of the curve when getting bets down early in the week.
- Buy Teams Off Big Offensive Games
- 8 Tips for Betting College Football
- The Action Network’s Power Ratings
- How Many Points is Home Field Worth?
- Best, Worst Schedules, and How to Bet Them
- Best and Worst Teams Against the Spread
- Why Home-Field Advantage is Overrated
- Best and Worst Coaches Against the Spread
- How to Fade the Public in College Football
- Why Havoc Is a Key Metric in Betting
- Fade Corso’s Headgear Picks