Saturday College Football Odds: Best Week 2 Betting Picks Include Kentucky vs. Florida & Baylor vs. BYU
Photo by Ron Jenkins/Getty Images. Pictured: Blake Shapen #12 of the Baylor Bears
- Live college football odds for Saturday's Week 2 slate of games are showing plenty of value today, ranging from North Carolina vs. Georgia State at 12 p.m. ET to Baylor vs. BYU at 10:15 p.m. ET, and everything in-between.
- In fact, the Action Network's college football picks and predictions have pinpointed five opportunities for savvy bettors to find value on Saturday.
- So without further ado, let's dive right into Saturday's five smartest college football Week 2 betting picks.
Football has officially arrived!
I know, college football’s Weeks 0-1 have already been played, as well as the NFL’s Thursday night opener, but this marks the start of the new season in all of its glory.
To start, we have today’s absolutely loaded college football Week 2 Saturday slate, followed by the first full Sunday of NFL action tomorrow.
There has never been a better time to take advantage of the Action Network’s PRO betting tools, which aggregate five key betting value indicators like sharp action, big money, historically-profitable betting systems, top betting model predictions and expert picks, to identify the smartest available bets at any given moment.
With more than 100 college football games on Saturday alone, and an all-day NFL affair on tap for tomorrow, being able to examine all of these crucial value signals in real-time can provide a significant edge for any sports bettor.
To get us started, I leveraged our PRO betting tools to pinpoint today’s smartest college football bets, which are detailed below.
However, there are plenty more savvy bets available as our PRO tools provide spread, over/under and moneyline signals on EVERY game for EVERY sport, including college football and the NFL.
So if you’re interested in giving our PRO tools a spin for free this weekend, click this Free PRO Trial link here and you’ll be off and running, including accessing how I’m using these betting value indicators to find five of Saturday’s smartest college football bets, including:
- North Carolina vs. Georgia State (12 p.m. ET)
- No. 24 Tennessee vs. No. 17 Pittsburgh (3:30 p.m. ET)
- No. 20 Kentucky vs. No. 12 Florida (7 p.m. ET)
- Northern Illinois vs. Tulsa (7 p.m. ET)
- No. 9 Baylor vs. No. 21 BYU (10:15 p.m. ET)
College Football Odds, Picks Week 2
*College football odds as of Saturday morning
North Carolina vs. Georgia State Pick
12 p.m. ET | ESPNU
I highlighted North Carolina vs. Georgia State already this week in my sharpest early Week 2 bets piece, and this game has seen more of the same over the past few days.