College Football Odds, Picks Week 5: Smartest Saturday Picks Include Rutgers-Ohio State & Alabama-Arkansas
Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images. Pictured: Head coach Nick Saban of the Alabama Crimson Tide
- College football odds for Week 5 are showing plenty of picks with value on Saturday afternoon, including Rutgers vs. Ohio State and Alabama vs. Arkansas.
- In fact, some of Saturday's smaller Week 5 college football games are also sharp bets, including UTEP vs. Charlotte and San Jose State vs. Wyoming
- Continue reading to see the smartest college football Week 5 picks according to our PRO betting predictions.
Week 5 college football odds are showing a nice mix of betting value for Saturday's highest and lowest-profile matchups.
Sports betting value can come from anywhere, and that's exactly what the Action Network's PRO college football picks are identifying throughout Saturday's Week 5 slate.
With more than 100 games on Saturday's college football schedule, let's take advantage of our college football picks and predictions to unearth the smartest Week 5 bets, including:
- Rutgers vs. No. 3 Ohio State (3:30 p.m. ET)
- No. 2 Alabama vs. No. 20 Arkansas (3:30 p.m. ET)
- Central Michigan vs. Toledo (3:30 p.m. ET)
- UTEP vs. Charlotte (6 p.m. ET)
- San Jose State vs. Wyoming (7:30 p.m. ET)
College Football Picks for Week 5
*College football odds as of Saturday morning
Rutgers vs. Ohio State Pick
3:30 p.m. ET | BTN
This game is not expected to be a close one.
Ohio State is nearly a 40-point favorite over Rutgers according to the latest college football odds, but even blowouts can be profitable for sports bettors.
In fact, the Action Network's PRO Projections and Betting Systems are aligned on the same side of this matchup.