Wilson: My Projected Odds for Every Week 4 College Football Game
Jeff Hanisch-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jonathan Taylor and Wisconsin
- Collin Wilson uses his Vegas-style betting power ratings to project every point spread for college football Week 4 before they open on Sunday.
- Use these numbers to find early betting value before lines move.
There Top 25 matchups this Saturday, but that did not stop us from making changes to The Action Network power ratings. Arizona State bested Michigan State in East Lansing, while Temple brought Maryland back down to earth.
With adjusted projections, Action Network subscribers are ready to tackle Week 4 opening lines. Circa Sports in Las Vegas has been the first to get sides and totals on the board before noon local time in Las Vegas.
Every Sunday morning, we will provide point spread projections on every game for the following week to find early betting value.
Our projections use the raw numbers from the The Action Network power ratings built as result of injuries, true box score results and advanced stats.
Look here in preparation for opening lines and follow me in The Action Network App when I bet those lines on Sunday afternoon.
Projected College Football Odds, Week 4
A negative number indicates the home team is favored by that many points; positive number means the home team is an underdog.
Week 4 Scheduling Notes
- San Jose State, UConn, Appalachian State, Baylor, Rutgers, Utah State, UAB, UTEP, Vanderbilt, and Old Dominion are all off a bye week.
- Kansas, North Carolina, Boston College and Washington State have extra rest.
- Southern Miss, Miami of Ohio, Oklahoma State and Georgia State will be on back-to-back travel.
- Both Michigan and Wisconsin face each other off a bye week.
Week 4 Injury Notes
- Army quarterback Kelvin Hopkins Jr. left the previous game with a leg injury, and it is unknown if he will be able to play Sept. 21 against Morgan State.
- Florida quarterback Feleipe Franks is expected to miss the remainder of the season after dislocating his right ankle.
- Colorado State quarterback Collin Hill left the previous game with a lower-body injury, and it has yet to be determined if he will take the field Sept. 21 against Toledo.
Week 4 Situation Spots to Play
- ULM may have a situational sandwich spot against Iowa State. The Warhawks come off a bye week, while the Cyclones are off rival Iowa and looking forward to conference play against Baylor.
- Washington may have overlook against BYU, as the Huskies take on USC in Week 5.
- Temple players will have overlook to former coach Geoff Collins and Georgia Tech in Week 5, while Buffalo head coach Lance Leipold tries to get a victory in his fifth attempt against Rod Carey, formerly of Northern Illinois.