Andy Isabella Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Andy Isabella
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Andy Isabella.
Isabella was an undersized small-school receiver with uncertain athleticism and a likely late-round draft grade. Now he’s a second-rounder slated to catch passes from No. 1 overall pick Kyler Murray in an Air Raid offense overseen by head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
It’s entirely within the realm of possibility that Isabella could be Murray’s top receiver as early as this season.
He’s going to be one of the upside rookies I religiously draft as often as I can. — Matthew Freedman
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Andy Isabella’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 174 overall | No. 68 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 174 overall | No. 67 WR
- Standard: No. 173 overall | No. 64 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 38 receptions | 517 yards | 3.2 touchdowns