Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Indianapolis Colts tight end Eric Ebron
Colts-Texans Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Texans -2
- Over/Under: 49
- Time: 4:35 p.m. ET
- TV: ESPN/ABC
>> All odds as of 4:34 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time NFL odds and track your bets.
In the first matchup of Wild Card Weekend, bets are split down the middle. Both the Colts and Texans have received an even 50% of wagers at our participating sportsbooks.
The Colts, however, have drawn a bit more money (54%), and have moved down from +2.5 to +2 as of Saturday morning.
As for the total, it’s risen from 47 to 48 behind 58% of bets and 56% of dollars.
We’ll update this post throughout the day until the game kicks off at 4:35 p.m. ET.
Colts-Texans Betting Odds
- 4:35 p.m. ET: The lines close with Houston favored by two and a total of 49.
- 4:29 p.m. ET: The final few minutes continue to bring some movement, this time on the total. It’s back to the highest number it’s seen at 49.
- 4:23 p.m. ET: At least it made it into the next minute, but once again, bettors were quick to hit the line back to -2.
- 4:22 p.m. ET: Back to -1.5. Let’s see how long it lasts this time.
- 4:18 p.m. ET: Once again, oddsmakers brought the line down to -1.5, and once again, bettors were all over it, driving it back to -2 within a minute.
- 3:54 p.m. ET: After a brief trip to Houston -1.5 — it didn’t even last a minute — the line is back to -2.
- 3:45 p.m. ET: As was the case the first time they gave it a go, oddsmakers weren’t able to hold the total at 49 for very long. It’s back to 48.5.
- 3:42 p.m. ET: Once again, the total is back to it’s high-water mark of 49.
- 2:37 p.m. ET: That didn’t last long. The Texans are now back to -2, where they’ve been for most of the day today.
- 2:30 p.m. ET: For the first time since the morning, Houston is back to a 1.5-point favorite.
- 2:05 p.m. ET: Apparently, 49 was a bit too high, as the total lasted only 11 minutes at that number. It’s now back to 48.5.
- 1:54 p.m. ET: The total is on the move again, but this time it’s continue upward. It’s now at 49 for the first time since Wednesday.
- 1:28 p.m. ET: The back-and-forth action on the total continues, as it’s once again up to 48.5.
- 11:39 a.m. ET: Despite more bets (60%) landing on the over, the total is back to 48.
- 10:52 a.m. ET: The line continues to rise, and is now back to where it began the day: Texans -2.
- 10:47 a.m. ET: After a little over an hour, the line has moved back in the Texans’ direction, as Houston is now listed -1.5.
- 10:16 a.m. ET: The total has inched up to 48.5 as 58% of bets are now hitting the over.
- 9:31 a.m. ET: The line is down to Houston -1, though it’s listed at a juiced up -119.
- 8:30 a.m. ET: The line starts the day with Houston favored by two points (at -105 juice), and a total of 48.
Read All Our Colts-Texans Coverage
- Colts-Texans Wild Card Injury Report: Can Stud colts Center Ryan Kelly Get Healthy?
- NFL Wild Card Weekend: Scouting Every Offense, Key Matchups, More
- NFL Power Ratings: Spreads That Are off Most for Wild Card Weekend
- Wild Card Round Matchup Manifesto: Andrew Luck and Deshaun Watson Set up for Success, More
- Professional Bettors Targeting Over/Under in Colts-Texans Wild Card Matchup
- Wild Card Weekend Betting Market: Early Money Moving Chargers Off Key Number