Irv Smith Jr. Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Jan 7, 2019; Santa Clara, CA, USA; Alabama Crimson Tide tight end Irv Smith Jr. (82) runs after a reception against the Clemson Tigers during the 2019 College Football Playoff Championship game at Levi’s Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Minnesota Vikings tight end Irv Smith Jr.
The Vikings selected Smith in the second round of this year’s draft as the replacement for Kyle Rudolph, but then a month later they extended Rudolph another four years.
It’s highly unlikely that Smith makes any fantasy impact with Rudolph still on the roster, especially since rookie tight ends seldom transition quickly to the NFL. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Irv Smith Jr.’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 255 overall | No. 46 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 250 overall | No. 46 TE
- Standard: No. 245 overall | No. 45 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 21 receptions | 238 yards | 1.9 touchdowns