Week 15 NFL Injury Report: Mike Evans, Patrick Mahomes, More Fantasy Football Injuries
Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Mike Evans
Welcome to Week 15!
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Week 14 had an absurd amount of injuries, so here’s a brief rundown of some of them before we dig into the full tracker:
- Bucs WR Mike Evans left Week 14 early after he tweaked his hamstring on a long touchdown reception. Bruce Arians stated he would be “shocked” if Evans played again this year.
- Bucs QB Jameis Winston has a fracture in the thumb of his throwing hand and should be considered questionable heading into Week 15.
- Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes injured his hand against the Patriots, but he didn’t miss a snap. I’d expect him to be out there next week.
- Falcons WR Calvin Ridley (abdominal) was carted to the locker room after he dropped to the ground against the Panthers. There are no further updates on him yet.
- Dolphins WR DeVante Parker suffered a concussion against the Jets and will need to clear protocol to suit up against the Giants next week.
- Saints TE Jared Cook also left early after suffering a concussion on a touchdown reception.
- Ravens TE Mark Andrews had an early exit after injuring his knee against the Bills, but it’s not considered to be serious moving forward.
- Broncos TE Noah Fant suffered a foot injury against the Texans, but there are no further updates at this time.
- Jets TE Ryan Griffin left very early with an ankle injury and never returned.
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.