Week 10 NFL Injury Report: Updated News on Adam Thielen, Jacoby Brissett, Fantasy Football Injuries
- We're tracking all the notable fantasy football injuries heading into Week 10 in our NFL Injury Report.
- You'll find the latest daily updates on Adam Thielen, Jacoby Brissett and more players in the table below.
Welcome to Week 10!
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Week 9 was light on the injury side, but here’s a brief rundown before we dig into the full tracker:
- Colts QB Jacoby Brissett injured his knee early in their game against the Steelers and was never able to return. The Colts believe it’s a sprain.
- Vikings WR Adam Thielen re-aggravated his hamstring injury in the first quarter and never made it back into the game. This sounds like something that could linger.
- Dolphins WR Preston Williams injured his knee against the Jets in the fourth quarter and was carted to the locker room. Not much else is known at the time of writing.
- Eagles WRs DeSean Jackson (abdomen) and Alshon Jeffery (ankle) got dinged up in this game, but the Eagles are on bye this week, so they’ll have some time to get healthy.
Week 10 Byes: Denver Broncos, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, New England Patriots, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.