Week 11 NFL Injury Report: Latest on Austin Hooper, Devonta Freeman, More Fantasy Football Injuries
Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Austin Hooper
- We're tracking all the notable fantasy football injuries heading into Week 11 in our NFL Injury Report.
- You'll find the latest daily updates on Austin Hooper, Devonta Freedman and more players in the table below.
Welcome to Week 11!
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Week 10 had few injuries, but here’s a brief rundown before we dig into the full tracker:
- Falcons RB Devonta Freeman injured his foot against the Saints and never returned. His potential absence could make Brian Hill intriguing now that Ito Smith is on injured reserve. Freeman is scheduled for an MRI on Monday.
- Falcons TE Austin Hooper banged up his knee against the Saints as well. He’s also scheduled for an MRI on Monday.
- Giants RB Saquon Barkley seemed to suffer an undisclosed injury late in Sunday’s game, but New York is on bye this week.
- Lions RB Ty Johnson suffered a concussion on Sunday. His potential absence could condense their market share of carries.
- Bengals WR Tyler Boyd needed help getting off the field late Sunday with a leg injury.
Week 11 Byes: Green Bay Packers, New York Giants, Seattle Seahawks, Tennessee Titans
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.
Week 11 NFL Injury Report
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.