Ravens NFL Draft Picks, Needs & First Round Betting Odds
Todd Olszewski/Getty Images. Pictured: Ravens mascot
Ravens Draft Picks
Ravens Draft Odds
|Position of First Pick||Odds|
Ravens Draft Needs
- WR: The Ravens ranked dead-last in receiving yards per game (171.2) and surprisingly did not look to add depth at the position during the free agency frenzy. Their receiving corps was led by Marquise Brown (769 yards), Mark Andrews (701) and Willie Snead IV (432). The last time they had a 1,000-yard receiver was Mike Wallace in 2016 (1,017).
- OL: The Ravens ranked 18th in sacks allowed per game (2.3) in 2020 and could use help protecting former MVP quarterback Lamar Jackson.
by Chris Raybon
- WR: Former Chief Sammy Watkins’ yard-per-catch average has dropped for six straight seasons and hit a career-low 11.4 last season. Youngsters Devin Duvernay and Miles Boykin struggle to get open, averaging a target on just 13.0% and 12.2% of their career routes, respectively.
- OT: After trading Orlando Brown, the team currently has 2020 third-rounder Tyre Phillips slotted in at right tackle. At 6-foot-5, 345 pounds, Phillips is massive, but he was also one of the worst lineman in the NFL last year. His PFF grade of 47.1 ranked 203rd of 212 qualifying offensive lineman, regardless of position.
- LB: Patrick Queen, the No. 28 overall pick in last year’s draft, failed to live up to expectations. His PFF grade of 29.7 ranked 98th of 99 qualified linebackers.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.