Ravens vs. Patriots Odds & Promos: Bet $1, Win $100 if There’s at Least 1 TD, More!
Bob Levey/Getty Images. Pictured: Lamar Jackson.
The Patriots just let Joe Flacco look like Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco last week. I’d say Lamar Jackson has a chance to shine on Sunday Night Football.
With that said, these promos are as close to free money as they get…
Ravens vs. Patriots Promos
- BetMGM: Bet $1, Win $100 if the Ravens or Patriots score a TD
- States: CO, IN, NJ, WV, TN
- PointsBet: Bet $20, Win $125 if the Ravens gain a yard or more
- States: NJ, IL, IN
Check out the details below:
Offer: Bet $1, Win $100 if the Ravens or Patriots score a touchdown
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, West Virginia, Tennessee
- Who’s it for? New users only
Is this game going to end 9-3 or something like that? Highly unlikely. That’s why we like to call this sort of promotion a “no-brainer.”
To bet on said “no-brainer”:
- Click this link
- Deposit at least $10
- Bet $1 on the Ravens or Patriots moneyline as your first bet
As long as either team scores a touchdown, you’ll take home $100 in free bets.
With teams scoring an average of more than 25 points, that’s practically five more points per game so far in 2020 than the previous high mark back in 2013.
You don’t need record numbers, though. Bank on a single touchdown at MGM!
Offer: Bet $20, Win $125 if the Ravens gain a yard or more
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey
- Who’s it for? NEW customers
I’ll be honest with you. There actually have been a couple of times that an NFL team has finished a game with negative yardage. Those games also took place well before Lamar Jackson was born.
To take advantage of this easy promo:
- Click this link — a promo code will auto-populate in your registration flow
- Deposit at least $20
- Bet $20 on the Ravens normal spread or moneyline as your FIRST bet
The $125 in winnings will come in the form of free bets, which need to be rolled over only once to turn into cash.
Note: We’ve used the Ravens as an example, but you can bet $20 on any team this week as your first bet and win $125 if they score.
Sign up at PointsBet and make the easiest money you’ll find all week. Seriously, try to find easier money.