Titans vs. Chiefs Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (January 19, 2020)
Titans vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
- Titans Spread: +7
- Chiefs Spread: -7
- Titans Moneyline: +283
- Chiefs Moneyline: -333
- Over/Under: 52.5
- Time: 3:05 p.m. ET, CBS
The Kansas City Chiefs are a favorite against the Tennessee Titans in Week 3 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Titans vs. Chiefs Model Prediction
The Chiefs have a 70% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is the Chiefs -7.5, giving slight value to Kansas City. The over/under in our model is projected at 50.3, giving slight value to the under.
The Chiefs are averaging 0.17 more yards per play than the Titans this season.
- Tennessee Titans are 6-3-1 ATS in the last 10 games
- Kansas City Chiefs are 7-2-1 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of January 18th, 37% of bets are on the Titans +7.
The game total is 52.5 and 59% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Titans vs. Chiefs Betting Picks
- Chris Raybon: Under 53
- Lauren Joffe: Under 53
- Peter Jennings: Under 53
- Matthew Freedman: Titans +7.5
- Matthew Freedman: Under 53
- Matthew Freedman: Under 52
- Matthew Freedman: Under 51
- Collin Wilson: Titans +8
- Stuck : Titans +7.5
Titans vs. Chiefs Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts:
- Jonnu Smith over 2 receptions
- Derrick Henry over 110 rushing yards
- Corey Davis under 39.5 receiving yards
- Corey Davis under 2.5 receptions
- Derrick Henry over 109.5 rushing yards
- Ryan Tannehill under 235.5 passing yards
- Tyreek Hill under 75.5 receiving yards
- Damien Williams over 26.5 receiving yards
- Damien Williams over 3.5 receptions
- Patrick Mahomes II over 2.5 passing touchdowns
- Patrick Mahomes II over 1.5 passing touchdowns