Justin Rose 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Rose Excels at Augusta
Stephen Spillman, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Justin Rose
Justin Rose 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +1200
- DFS pricing: $10,800 DraftKings; $11,800 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T-14, T-2, T-10, 2, T-12
- Tee times: 1:49 p.m. ET Thursday; 10:53 a.m. ET Friday
Rose is another top-tier golfer who has historically done well at Augusta, posting a top-25 finish in every year since 2012, along with four top 10s. You’ll also get a little bit of savings in DFS if you use him over DJ and Rory — and not sacrifice much talent with his 67.9 LT Adj Rd Score.
Rose’s -2.8 and -5.8 adjusted strokes on par 4s and 5s are also comparable to the two favorites this week. Overall, he has an excellent balanced game, ranking second in Total Strokes Gained over the past 50 rounds, trailing only Rory in that time frame. I like Rose more as a DFS play than I do in the betting markets, where he’s priced about right.
Justin Rose Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Justin Rose ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T3
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T3
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T18
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 19
- Course Adj Rd Score: T4
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 12
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 18