Kevin Na 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: A Savvy DFS Play
Stephen Spillman, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Kevin Na
Kevin Na 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: 200-1
- DFS pricing: $6,500 DraftKings; $8,100 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): N/A, T-12, T-55, T-54, N/A
- Tee times: 11:59 a.m. ET Thursday; 9:03 a.m. ET Friday
Similar to Billy Horschel, Na is a player who has no glaring strengths, nor weaknesses. He is longer than he gets credit for off the tee, averaging close to 300 yards, and a solid putter as well, ranking 31st in strokes gained: putting.
He has a lot of Augusta experience under his belt, with this being his eighth showing, but his record is pedestrian other than a 12th in 2012. He is priced very low in DFS and may be worth a shot as a guy who will most likely make the cut, and will be low-owned.
I like him more than a number of guys priced above him, but don’t expect much more than a finish around 40th or so if you do take him. Anything better than that would be icing on the cake.
Kevin Na Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Kevin Na ranks among the other 86 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T40
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T68
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T5
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T50
- Course Adj Rd Score: 49
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 55
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 50