Matt Kuchar 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Another Week, Another Top-20 Finish?
Orlando Ramirez-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Matt Kuchar.
Matt Kuchar 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: 40-1
- DFS pricing: $7,900 DraftKings; $9,700 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T5, T46, T24, T4, T28
- Tee times: 1:05 p.m. ET Thursday; 9:58 a.m. ET Friday
It’s been a weird year for Kuchar. He was always the guy who struggled to close out tournaments, but he’s grabbed two wins this season.
He was also the guy about whom no one seemed to have a bad thing to say. Now he can’t dodge controversy. It hasn’t seemed to affect his play, and he’s probably a top-20 lock this week. I’ll be backing him in that market at plus-money odds.
Matt Kuchar Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Matt Kuchar ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T22
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T16
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T40
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T9
- Course Adj Rd Score: T12
- Strokes Gained — Overall: T17
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 10