Shane Lowry 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Stay Far Away
John David Mercer, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Shane Lowry
Shane Lowry 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +20000
- DFS pricing: $6,700 DraftKings; $8,600 FanDuel
- Masters History (2014-18): DNP, T-56, T-39, T-54, DNP
- Tee times: 8:52 a.m. ET Thursday, 11:37 p.m. ET Friday
Lowry has made one of three cuts at the Masters over his past three tournaments, and finished just 39th at his best. Overall, he’s had a rocky start to 2019, as he has missed the cut in three of his four PGA events.
In those events, he failed to gain strokes tee-to-green, off-the-tee, and on approach. I think it’s safe to avoid investing any equity in him and not feel like you’re missing out.
Shane Lowry Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Shane Lowry ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T46
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T30
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T71
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T70
- Course Adj Rd Score: 48
- Strokes Gained — Overall: N/A
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: N/A